Every year Sacramento Christmas lights are hung and neighborhoods go all out with decorating their homes and businesses. And as a Sacramento REALTOR ® what better way to showcase a home and dress it up than to decorate it for the holidays.
Since gas prices are down, this might be a nice tradition for you and your family to bundle up the kids in their jams and go for a ride to see some of the decorated homes in and around the Sacramento area.
Get in the holiday mood by checking out some fabulous holiday decorations. Now, let’s take a look at the Sacramento Christmas lights of homes decorated.
If you know of a house or business that should be mentioned and shared with the readers here on Sacramento Real Estate Voice, just comment below or send me an email and I’ll be more than happy to include them, here.
Now, for a list of homes to drive by and get the holiday spirit started.
- The Lord’s House at 7436 Circle Parkway, Sacramento CA click address for directions to their home.
- The Bach’s House at 1841 48th Street, Sacramento CA click address for directions to their home.
- The Janelle’s House at 6930 Lisa Marie Way, Carmichael CA click address for directions to their home.
- The Gromer’s House at 4025 Diane Drive, Antelope CA click address for directions to their home.
- The Sassman Farm at 3446 Point Pleasant Rd, Elk Grove, CA click address for directions to their home.
- 6425 Meadowhill Court, Carmichael, CA click address for directions to their home.
- Henri Court, Davis, CA click address for directions to their this cout known as Candy Cane Lane
- Orelle Creek Court, Citrus Heights, CA click address for direction to this court
- T Street and 55th Street, Sacramento, CA…it is said that Santa can sometimes be seen here.
- 53rd and S Street, East Sacramento, CA. click address for Google directions
- 4632 Hazel Ave., Fair Oaks, CA click address for Google directions
Always make a tour of the Fabulous 40′s in East Sac to see the decorated mansions. (Between J Street and Folsom and 38th Street to 47th Street
Drive down Pebble Creek Drive and Strand Drive, Roseville, CA where you can see an entire street bring the Christmas holiday alive. ( You can walk by parking your car at Bel Air or try driving through)
Dovewood Court in Orangevale, CA is always a great spot every year. They conduct a canned food drive and have a bin at the end of the court so bring your food cans.
For other holiday places to go be sure to read Top Sacramento Holiday Places to Go.
Here’s hoping that you have a wonderful holiday and a safe one. These are tough times for a lot of people but keep the holiday spirit and find new and innovative ways of celebrating the season.
Update: Be sure to check out Christmas Lights On Homes Around Sacramento for 2010
If you have a real estate question that you would like an answer to, be sure to check out and read what other home buyers and home sellers have asked and feel free to ask your Real Estate question by email. Perhaps, your question will be part of the next article featured on Sacramento REAL Estate Voice. Just ask the Realtor, Gena Riede.
Click Sacramento MLS where you can pick any community or city around Sacramento and see homes for sale